- For questions or orders, please contact our Catering Hotline at
949-533-1575 or email us at email@example.com.
- All Catering orders include all necessary plates, cups, utensils, napkins, serving utensils, and condiments. Hot entrées deliveries include chafing dishes and tablecloths.
- Our Set up :
We pride ourselves on our professional customer service and presentation of your catered breakfast, lunch or evening event. For special meetings and events please ask about our “VIP Touch”. We offer an array of special touches to add to your meeting that are sure to impress!
- Gratuity is optional & is greatly appreciated. Our staff works hard to prepare your food and ensure that it reaches you in a timely manner.
- For orders totaling $200.00 or more, there will be an automatic 10% gratuity added.
- Delivery Minimum: A Minimum Catering Order of $60.00 is required for deliveries within a 5 mile radius.A minimum of $100 is required for deliveries within a 6-10 mile radius and a $125 minimum is required for deliveries outside a 10 mile radius.
- Catering Order Minimum: Sandwich and wrap platters, boxed lunches and salads require an 8 person minimum. All other cold entrees, hot entrees, appetizers, breakfast platters and dessert platters require a 10 person minimum, unless noted otherwise.
- Monday-Friday Catering: 24 hour advanced notice is appreciated for all catering orders. However we do understand that at times this is not possible. Therefore we will do everything we can to fill all last minute orders.
- ***Orders via telephone, fax or email will be taken up until 5:00pm the day prior to delivery. Any orders placed after 5:00pm will be responded to the next business morning and filled based upon availability. In order to prioritize our advance orders, orders placed after 2pm, day prior to delivery, will be given available delivery times.
***Due to the preparation of specific menu items, we request that specific hot entrees must be ordered by 12pm the day prior to the delivery.
- Weekend Catering: Catering orders for Saturday and Sundays are based upon availability, require 72 hour advance notice and $500 minimum. Sandwich/Wrap Platters and Bagel/Pastries Trays require 24 advance notice and are available for pick up at one of our locations only. (Deli and Nova Platters are excluded.) Please speak with our Catering Manager or Store Manager directly for further information.
- Delivery Time: To ensure that your catering order is received in a timely manner please allow us a 15 minute window for all deliveries. Normal delivery times are 6:45am-9:30am for breakfast and 10:30am-3pm for lunch and snack, Monday – Friday. Deliveries outside of this period will incur a delivery charge of $30.00 and are based on availability.
- Cancellation Policy: All of our food is prepared to order, therefore cancellations must be received by 5pm the day prior to the scheduled delivery. Any same day cancellations will be subject to a 100% charge. For same day cancellations, please call the store directly. For orders of $1000 or more, a 100% non-refundable deposit is required 72 hours in advance.
- Delivery Charge: There is a $10 delivery charge for cold deliveries within our immediate delivery area. For deliveries requiring pick up of chafing dishes, tablecloths and/or coffee cambros, a $17.50 delivery fee will incur. Deliveries of 30 or more people with chafing will incur a $25.00 delivery charge. Deliveries outside our immediate delivery area will incur additional charges.
- We are pleased to accommodate your special requests.
- All prices and items are subject to change without notice
Thank you for your continued patronage.